Alycia P. Wesley
Alycia concentrates her practice in the areas of real estate, business transactions, estate planning, and probate and trust administration. She has successfully represented clients in probate and trust litigation, including will contests, contested guardianship and conservatorship proceedings and mental health proceedings.
As part of Alycia’s business practice, she advises businesses and their owners on general business matters, including succession planning. Alycia also advises clients in matters involving both residential and commercial real property. Although her estate planning clients span all generations, as a mother of three young children Alycia is especially familiar with estate planning needs facing families with young children of their own.
She is a regular speaker on the topic of Estate Planning for families with newborn children. You can contact Alycia through email at APW@Colombopc.com.
- Represent and counsel clients regarding general business and planning matters for all entity types, including entity choice, business formation, corporate governance, entity conversion and dissolution.
- Represent and counsel clients regarding estate planning for both large and small estates, including tax planning and probate avoidance matters, and draft documents to implement individualized plans for variety of clients including, single individuals, married couples, divorced individuals, parents of minor children.
- Represent and counseling Personal Representatives and Trustees in estate and trust administration matters.
- Represent individuals and businesses regarding the structuring and implementing of acquisitions and sales of businesses, both stock and asset transactions, conducting due diligence and handling closing matters.
- Represent and counsel business owners regarding succession planning matters for closely held and family businesses.
- Represent and counsel clients regarding guardianship and conservatorship matters
- Represent and counsel clients on establishing non-profit corporations, including both tax exempt charitable organizations and private foundations.
- Represent and counsel commercial borrowers regarding real estate and asset financing, including review and drafting of various loan documentation and negotiating terms favorable to clients with variety of lending institutions.
- Represent and counsel corporate and individual clients relating to the acquisition and sale of real estate including drafting of purchase agreements, review of due diligence items, and preparation of and review of closing documents.
- Experience in negotiating, reviewing and drafting a wide variety of contracts for corporate and individual clients including, asset and real estate purchase agreements, land-contracts, shareholder and stock purchase agreements, non-competition agreements, non-solicitation agreements, security agreements, credit agreements and promissory notes and related loan documents.